Companies of all sizes Featurebase
Find Impactful Ideas
Your users can upvote, comment, and answer follow-up questions on posts to help you figure out the urgency, importance, and revenue potential of each feature.
- Prioritize by upvotes.
- Users can upvote features to help you figure out which features are most important to them.
- Prioritize by follow-up questions.
- When users upvote a feature, they can answer follow-up questions to help you figure out the urgency, importance, and usage frequency.
- Find out more context from comment threads.
- Users can comment on features to give you more context on why they want a feature and how they would use it.
Segment feedback by your user data
Sync your users' monthly spending, company name, and other parameters to help you prioritize feedback from users that matter.
- Filter feedback by user segments.
- Create custom user segments to filter feedback.
- Rank by Revenue impact.
- Sort feedback by revenue impact to help you prioritize features that will have the biggest impact on your bottom line.
Use a prioritization framework to rank feedback
For internal prioritization, you can use a prioritization framework to rank feedback by value vs. effort.
- Highly customizable.
- Change the scoring framework to fit your needs.
- Visualization graph.
- Use the visualization graph to find out what to avoid and what ideas to consider.
The simple feedback tool with feature voting for your customer feedback. Built-in the 🇪🇺.
© 2024 Featurebase. All rights reserved.